Last update: July 1, 2018
On our Website, we provide useful information for entrepreneurs and a document generator, all solely as a self-help platform.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not use our Website or provide JumpStart with your personal information.
Information We Collect
When you visit our Website, you might be providing information about your visit in the following ways:
Statistics Collected as You Browse Our Website
Organizational and personal information our visitors knowingly provide us, such as the visited pages, location, from which domains you found a link to our page and information about which browsers & devices people use to visit our Website.
News and Updates / Contact Us
You may subscribe to JumpStart news and updates using your email address, or contact us using your email address and name.
Your IP Address and Host Name
JumpStart’s Website logs Host Names (or IP addresses when the Host Name is not available) for system administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain systems and information security and to allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of our web content. These data are necessary for us to provide our service and functionality of our site.
You are not required by law to provide us with any of the above information; however, if you do not provide certain information, you may not be able to use all of our Website features.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 18 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU MAY NOT USE OUR WEBSITE IN ANY WAY.
Use of Personal Information
Generally, we collect your personal information when it is necessary for the performance of the Website and of the service you have requested us to provide you with. When the information is not necessary for the provision of the services, our legal justification for the processing of your personal information will be your consent (e.g., registration to our newsletter).
JumpStart may use or process your personal information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously:
Data Collected on Our Website:
- We use personal information to obtain data regarding Website usage so that we can tailor our Website content to meet your needs;
- To contact you when JumpStart believes it to be necessary, sending you updates and other communications related to the Website and/or our services;
- Generating statistical and aggregated information about users of the Website;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary;
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Website;
- To use anonymized aggregated data that do not disclose any particular user’s personal information for various commercial business analytics purposes;
- To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Website;
- To handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
A cookie is a small piece of information that is stored on a computer or device and may contain a device identifier for the purpose of recognizing your browser as you interact with websites. Device identifiers may be randomly generated or assembled from available system elements such as IP address, browser version, OS type and version, device type and settings, mobile device and advertising identifiers, wireless mobile subscriber ISDN numbers, public switched telephone network information, mobile network information or software data.
You can choose to change your browser settings to disable cookies if you do not want us to establish and maintain for you a unique user id. Be aware that cookies might be required to complete certain functions on our Website.
- Provide analytics and reporting;
- To increase our Website’s functionality and user-friendliness;
- Maintain information in both identifiable and de-identified forms;
- To support security measures;
- To assist in identifying possible fraudulent or abusive activities.
- Deliver advertisements and content relevant to your interests, including retargeting campaigns;
We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Website, to better understand how you interact with the Website and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Website.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your browser’s memory.
Your Rights and Data Retention
You can always review and update certain information by contacting us. You can also request the deletion of the personal information JumpStart has collected or withdraw your consent to the processing of such information, and disable its future collection by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. From that point, we shall not have the right to process your personal information, and you may not be allowed to use our services. If you are located within the European Union (the “EU”), you may be entitled with some additional rights. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
JumpStart does not retain information longer than required to provide the Website’s features and for reasonable business needs, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
JumpStart considers information security to be a top priority, and is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. JumpStart implements systems, applications and procedures to secure personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. When we transmit highly confidential data over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance.
Therefore, although JumpStart takes great efforts to protect your personal information, JumpStart cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that JumpStart’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Links with Other Websites and Sharing Information with Others
In addition, JumpStart may share your personal information with others, without your explicit consent, for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in JumpStart’s good faith discretion:
- When it is necessary to facilitate the functionality of the Website and to provide you with the Website, or to protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our Website;
- When it is necessary to facilitate the functionality of the Website and to provide you with the services offered on our Website, or to protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our Website;
- If disclosure is necessary in order to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and JumpStart, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Website;
- In any case where JumpStart reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent harm, physical damage or damage to property;
- To help our advertisers and partners target the audience they want to reach and to provide you with potentially interesting advertisements, however unless you give consent, we will not provide your personally identifiable information in a manner which discloses your identity and all such information is provided on an anonymous basis;
If you would like to correct and/or update information that you previously provided, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting Us About the Website
If you have any privacy concern, complaint, or questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, you can contact us at:
Shibolet & Co.
Museum Tower, 4 Berkowitz St.
Tel-Aviv 6423806, Israel